Sunday, December 19, 2010

Revival




What i've eaten in almost 5 days:
1 1/2 slices of Little Ceasars Pizza =~375
4 Diet Cokes=~6
6 cups sugar-free cappachino=150
1 cup broth=5
1 med fat free McDonalds hot chocolate= 310
4 tbsp salsa- 20
5 crackers- 80

Total for almost a week: ~945 Calories


Looking at that it seems like so much until I remember thats for nealry 5 days.  Experts say anything less than 1200 calories or so is technically starving.  Wonder what they'd say about 189/day....


This has been a week from hell and i'm just happy it's beginning to turn around.   I got a flat tire on my car to start the week out.  Then I came down with tonsilitis which made my body ache.  I decided to be a bitch to a guy I'm interested in and my mom decided now would be the time to wage war on my eating habits.  Oh it doesn't end yet, I got rejected from the only school i wanted to go to for college, i've been hit in the face, tripped, and fallen on and finally i missed my exam for one of the college classes i take.

Thankfully it's turning around.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment