Friday, January 14, 2011

Update

Yesterday I overdosed on a prescription medication accidently.  It was scary only because i hadn't realized what i'd done till the medicine began to kick in.  For hours my body shook and convulsed.  I was burning up, my chest felt tight, i could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my mouth went dry.  3-4 hours after I initially took the medication I began to puke.  I puked violently until mouthfuls of blood came up.  Shortly after that I felt better.  I was no longer nauseas. My chest was beginning to loosen up and my heart rate started to slow.  The shaking lessened but didn't stop until about 9 hours after i took the medication.

I've OD'd before but, when you knowingly do shit like cocaine, in the back of your mind it's always expected.  It's always a possibility.  I never expected to OD by taking what I thought was nyquil.
I guesss the point of this is I said i'd let you guys know what happened in a more clear and concise way

Be careful, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment